Friday 19 October 2007

Friday

It would only seem appropriate to start this blog while sat at my desk, bored to pieces, looking at the rest of the afternoon schedule and finding nothing to provide a high point. Instead the mind wanders at how the human race is able to sustain social relationships at work with people who we hate. Who we'd avoid if we saw them on a weekend - and I mean really avoid. jumping on a bus, taking an unnecessary tube, booking a plane ticket .... running away from.......and yet for the majority of the week all we do is jest laugh stare manically and say - "yup - two sugars - arf....." And then and this is the killer - give a fiver in their b'day collection not to mention secret santa.......I mean I don't buy birthday nor crimbo presents for friends and yet for the person I hope to avoid it's giftarama...........................

No comments: