Tuesday 16 September 2008

Psycho testing

or something close. For the second time in the space of a month I've had to take a psychometric test. The first one was spookily accurate if a little disarming, this second one I have grave hopes for.... sadly the recruitment consultant who set it up for me has convinced herself that this test will reveal me to be a combination of Gates and Buffett. I fear it'll just reveal me be not so much as dumb and dumber (although this I do anticipate to be a finding) but just the shy, lacking in self confidence, neurotic, shrugger of shoulders that I am........some fast talking is going to be required.....

Still, lets end the day on a positive note. My role of house husband means I cook all the evening meals except when the GF decides she really wants to bash pans. So how good does it feel when your cooking elicits murmurs of taste satisfaction and a cry of "delicious"!

Very...............

No comments: