Monday 8 September 2008

Zen and the art of Monday 8th

I've struggled today to remember the date. Somehow I seem to have lost the first week of September - I can't tell you where it 's gone. All I know is that it's a week today that the football transfer window closed and I was up until 1am watching United secure Berbatov. I'm very much looking forward to watching him make his debut against Liverpool (it would seem).

Today as previously mentioned, is, I'm hoping a new beginning. I've been very down recently and I really want to attach a more positive vibe to myself, my outlook and my life at the moment. I caught sight of a website with zen based advice and it seems to have wiped the cobwebs off that strand of thinking for me. I love the whole idea of zen - it's simple and right, a perfect system of thought, minimal if you like. So I'm taken a few new pointers.

Write everyday
Be Kind at least one a day
Think positive
Believe in myself
Keep a clear mind

Four things to bear in mind at all times. Doesn't seem so complicated does it?

No comments: