Monday 8 September 2008

A new day dawns at last

Haven't written on this for quite a while. Life turned good and the need to record thoughts for me anyway has always been when I'm stuck in negative times. I think now is the time to reverse that particular trend.

I jacked in my last job on July 11th due to weird working conditions, my uncomfortableness with the role (I subsequently turned out to be real good at it would you believe) but most of all because I was working for a guy I wasn't going to learn anything from. That sucked.......

So for the last 7 weeks or so I've been talked to by recruitment consultants, had one horrific interview and one mis-briefed interview and stated to fill down about myself, my life and all that. Well from today that stops........ I've got a lot going for me - more than I can write. But since the ol' memory isn't up to much I'm going to start recording all that is releevant one a day by day basis here on in.

Zen

No comments: